HEART (Healthcare Education & Research Talks) would like to invite YOU to take part in the first ever SUTD-CGH Covid-19 Virtual Seminar + Ideation Challenge on 27th and 28th June 2020. The theme is “Re-imagining Healthcare in the Time of Covid-19.” The purpose of this challenge is to dream up innovative solutions to the unique healthcare challenges that have emerged from the COVID-19 crisis. Please see attached for the detailed program.
What can you expect?
- To be blown away by the experiential sharing by CGH healthcare leaders at the frontline of Singapore’s Covid-19 efforts.
- To be a part of an exciting 2-day ideation challenge facilitated by Clinician and Technology Mentors.
- To win a PRIZE if your solution is a winner!
What are you waiting for?
- It’s free!
- Session 1 (“Discover”) – Sat AM (27th June) is open to all SUTD students, faculty, researchers, and staff.
- Sessions 2 (“Define”), 3 (“Develop”) and 4 (“Deliver”) are open to students (UG and G) only.
- Students can form their own groups of 3-4 OR sign up as an individual to be assigned to a group.
- Make yourself available on the weekend of 27th and 28th June.
Do NOT miss out on a chance of a lifetime to participate in this unique immersive learning experience!
Sign up NOW at https://tinyurl.com/ybqsubpt. Registration closes on Monday June 22, 2020.
For more information, please refer to attached PDF.
Click here to download the PDF.